To be considered for final acceptance and publication, each paper MUST have at least one paid full registration by the registration deadline. Papers that do not adhere to this requirement will be excluded in the proceedings.
Registration Link: http://conference-register.mikecrm.com/j3Hqx5E
- One regular registration can cover a paper within Five pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- USD, Euros and CNY are acceptable.
- Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and it'll be published in the conference proceedings. Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
- At least one author of each accepted paper needs to register with an author registration. Student Rate is only for students who is the first author and student' ID card copy should be attached for registration.
- The additional paper price is only applied for the registered author who is the first author in both papers.
- Refunds Policy
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
- For safety consideration, please take good care of your belongings in the public places. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.